Starting your own business can be an exciting time of your life. It can also be equally as scary without the right guidance, support and knowledge.
You no doubt know that a business plan is essential, as “businesses don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.” Outside of the business plan, what other considerations are just as critical to your success? Coastline will help you answer a range of questions about starting a business, such as:
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
Taking your business to the next level
We can also help you improve your existing business. We offer:
- Advice on the financial planning aspects of your business plan
- Reviews and advice about the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees
- Advice on superannuation requirements for you and your employees
- Recommendations for superannuation funds or managing a DIY superannuation fund
- Advice on your super obligations for staff
- Advice about investing your business profits
- Advice on succession planning for your business
- Advice on insurances specific to the business needs
Employee benefit programs and super
Coastline can take care of your company’s superannuation. Our highly skilled team will design a strategy to support your business’s specific superannuation goals, offering many solutions for employees of large and small companies.
By using Coastline to manage and provide advice on your business’ superannuation, you will:
- Reduce administration
- Improve employee retention and attraction
- Provide employers with access to information
- Assist older staff with transition to retirement
Coastline also has access to a variety of cost effective insurance solutions that can be tailored to suit your business and employees.